Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Really-Really just want to know...

Morning...
Hey all friend...just want to share. Do really a man can Love a woman at the first sight?? Do u think, if a man care about a woman, always asked all about her activities, and something like that, can make sure that a man really fallin in love with that woman? Well i think the answer is.....Maybe NO Maybe YES. I just want to know, if a man talked about futures together, family, kids, marry,etc with this woman, can make this guy is really love her and want live together with her? I really just want to know, 'Are he serious with what all about he said?' I really confused, if this guy...want to serious with woman, why he always remember or just keep in all anything gifts his ex-girlfriend and show that gifts to this woman. I really-really don't understand with that habits. That i know with this habits is....he can't forget his ex-girl. And that's make this woman afraid. Afraid that his heart can't the only one for this woman. A half for this woman and another half again for his ex-girl. That is really-really make this woman AFRAID and SO SAD. I hope that a man not like that. I hope that a man, really-really make all his heart just the only one for this woman. And happy ending forever.

No comments: