Monday, July 12, 2010

Can I go Home???

This day, why Im so...want go back to home....oops my kost alias my boarding house...hehee i think that's syndrome of monday hwahahahaaa..after holiday..two days ago in my town...for exactly in zogza mania...and now i have go back to zolo. Well..i really love with this town (both town) but if i in my own town..its like...i dont know....just like homely...so comfortable...(jelaslah tuh kota2 nya sndiri kok ^_^)...but in zolo..central of java, this is second town that i like after my lovely zogza...i lup u pull zogza n zolo poenya...

Oops....u know....this time finally....time to go homeee...after work....i want to bathup, eat, relax, n go back to sleep...n i hope tomorow..i can week up with fress face...n...back to work more smart...hope so...C U all
and GBU...('','')



No comments: